1. Attend briefing with the Operation Manager / Project manager and receive instructions, feedback and discuss operational requirement, achievements and improvement.
2. Monitor stock level and stock rotation and maintain it within the given targets and objectives.3. Update client’s and company supplied equipments list through periodic inventory and take approval.
4. Check for the condition and repair of all large and small equipment and request in writing repair or replacement of equipments to the concerned for prompt action.
5. Control deliveries of food and non food items. Check for quality, quantity and conditions of items.6. Carry out daily and random inspections and maintain records pertaining to the kitchen.
Report any HSE violations observed in the kitchen to the Camp Boss.7. Conduct practical training session for your staff in rotation by giving them practical demonstration of skills required in the cooking and other activities in the kitchen.
8. Check for on site HSE induction; explain Job Description, Task and targets, Company policies, and other necessary guidelines to newly joined staff.
9. Identify training needs of skilled and unskilled staff and communicate to Camp Boss through the training needs and personal information form.
10. Monitor progress of On the Job’ trainees in the location and inform progress to Camp Boss on monthly basis.11. Monitor and supervise on-
the-job training process as per training guide lines and procedures. Maintain records.12. Ensure that the staffs assigned in kitchen have received necessary mandatory HSE training in line with company and Client requirements.
13. Receive customer complaints and react to resolve them promptly. Forward all complaints and suggestions to Camp Boss for record reference and action.
14. Attend QHSE tool box meeting / workshops with staff to promote QHSE practices. 15. Report all incidents / accidents, fire, near miss, FAC, loss and damage to the Operation Manager / Project manager / HSE advisor immediately.
16. Ensure availability, correct usage and maintenance of PPE in the kitchen area.17. Arrange HEMP training for staff in coordination with HSE Advisor on hazards related to his job.
18. Report all absenteeism and disciplinary cases to the Project Manager / Project manager for necessary action.19. Plan menu in coordination with the client feedback and daily consumption checks and submit for approval of the clients through the Operation Manager 20.
Check food for Taste, Presentation, Quantity and Quality before the food is displayed in the counter for service.21. Check personal hygiene of all kitchen staff and maintain records.
Also check frequently the personal hygiene standards to ensure on a random basis.22. Ensure to achieve the targets set by the Operation Manager / Project manager.
23. Ensure to verify, follow and record the various CCP's throughout the kitchen and assist if required to carry out corrective actions in case of any non compliance or deviance from the system requirements.
24. Update and maintain various records and documents required by the Food Safety management system.25. Ensure ISO 22000 Food Safety System, Maintain all related documents and recordsJob DetailsPosted Date : 2019-
Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi ArabiaDegree : Bachelor's degree