TASK DESCRIPTION :
This position is located in the Kuwait Air Force (KAF) Organizational Level Maintenance Activity at Ahmed Al- Jaber Air Base to provide services relating to the installation, maintenance, modification and repair of the F / A-18 weapons system.
TASK REQUIREMENT :
1.Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and servicing of the egress, environmental and related systems of the F / A-
18 aircraft.This includes the Navy Aircrew Common Ejection Seat (NACES) and escape system, canopy operating system; bleed air system, air conditioning systems, On-
Board Oxygen Generating System (OBOGS), Radio Detection and Ranging liquid cooling system, and fire extinguishing system.
2.Complete all source documents, applicable records and reports.
3.Provide support to the maintenance-training program.
4.Support on-the-job training and cross training of KAF personnel.
1. Have completed an F / A-18 Fleet Replacement Aviation Maintenance Program Automated Maintenance Environment Course or equivalent.
If equivalent training is claimed, applicant must submit copies of course descriptions to Commander, Naval Air Systems Command (PMA265-12) for evaluation.
2. Have a minimum of four years experience on F / A-18 aircraft.
3. The following experience is required :
a. OBOGS experience includes testing and troubleshooting.
b. NACES experience, including periodic inspection.
4. Proficient with Visual Information Display System / Maintenance Action Form documentation and all applicable technical publications.
5. No security clearance is required.