Purpose of Job :
Responsibility and Duties :
Duties and Responsibilities
A. Operating System and Networking
1. Installation, Configuration, Maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
2. Daily administration of Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows Server 2008 R2 operating systems on all servers.
3. Monitoring of network connectivity on LAN as well as on WAN for all servers.
4. Disaster recovery skills for Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
5. Up gradation of Operating System.
B. Domain Controllers (Active Directory)
6. Installation and Configuration of Active Directory services on Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows Server 2008 R2 along with DNS Server, DHCP Server and Group policy configuration.
7. Installation and configuration of Additional Domain Controller.
8. Administration, Monitoring and Maintenance of all Domain Controllers on network.
9. Disaster recovery skills for Active Directory.
10. Up gradation and migration of Active Directory.
C. SAN (Storage Area Network)
11. Installation and configuration of SAN.
12. Administration and Maintenance of SAN.
Experience required : Experience
Minimum 5 years of experience on Microsoft Servers platform.
Minimum 3 year of experience on Microsoft Exchange along with different SPAM filtering devices.
Minimum 2 years of experience on Internal and External Security system and other IT related platforms.
Good communication and grasping skills.
Skills : Education :
Education : Qualification
University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer Include Messaging) for windows server 2008.
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)