Job Description :
We are looking for able to create a truly pleasant flight experience for our passengers by providing exceptional customer service while ensuring their comfort and safety throughout the flight.
They are trained to deal with security and emergency situations, which may arise and can administer first aid to passengers.
Cabin Crew Members Duties & Responsibilities
Basic Functions :
The Cabin Crew Member is responsible for the safety of passengers in flight and during emergencies.
Compliance to KAC Safety standards.
Adherence to regulatory requirements of DGCA, procedures and policies and performance of work is in accordance with the Company’s standard.
Duties involve providing a variety of services to passengers on board the aircraft and maintaining a high standard of customer service throughout the flight to ensure a smooth flight.
1. Between 20 to 32years of age at the time of joining.
2. All nationalities considered.
3. Minimum height : 160cm & weight proportionate to height.
4. Completion ofsecondary education (12 years).
5. Priority will begiven to candidates with a higher education level.
6. Fluent English(Spoken & Written) Additional languages will be an advantage.
7. Wellgroomed & physically fit to work as a Flight Attendant.
In addition to the job requirements, we believe our cabin crew should possess the following skills :