TITLE : Officer- Aviation Administration IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR : Manager- Aviation Training DEPARTMENT : School of Aviation PRIMARY TASKS : 1.
Provides comprehensive level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations. 2. Provides high level of administrative and clerical support to the unit, department or function.
3. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the function. 4. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-
up on issues in a timely manner. 5. Collect and prepare background documents for various tasks. 6. Follow the college rules and regulations.
7. Schedules appointments for the Manager- Aviation Training and maintains calendar. 8. Handle all administrative work for the department such as handling phone calls, incoming / outgoing mail, correspondence, etc.
and routing them appropriately for action. 9. Prepare routine and non-routine correspondence such as memos, letters, emails and other correspondence as required.
10. Receive visitors, arrange meetings, appointments and coordinate all logical needs for business trips on behalf of the School of Aviation staff with the relevant departments.
11. Establish and maintain an effective filing system for all the confidential documents and reports and ensure they are stored in a safe and secure location.
12. Undertake other duties as required by the Manager- Aviation Training. LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY : Responsible for providing quality administrative support to the department and ensuring confidentiality.
DIRECTION / SUPERVISION RECEIVED : Direct supervision is provided by the Manager- Aviation Training. Job Details Posted Date : 2019-
09-24Job Location : Hawali, KuwaitJob Role : AdministrationCompany Industry : Integration Preferred Candidate Career Level : Entry Level