Career Hunters, is an executive placement and recruiting firm working closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace.
We work to place executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek more lucrative opportunities in today’s competitive world.
Industry Type IT - Software Services
Functional Area IT - Software
Location of Job Al Kuwait - Kuwait
Job DescriptionResponsible for the configuration, installation, support and maintenance of the Company computing network infrastructure, all attahced and unattached and their associated devices in the computer room.
Assure computer room equipment and software is safe, secure and well maintained Major Responsibilities - 1. Monitors computer and network systems using operating systems utilities.
Interprets console messages from system software and performs required actions 2. Manages licenses for all operating system related software 3.
Maintains records required to supplement console log, including problem documentation and actions taken 4. Follow up Hardware and software check list to all computer systems and related equipment in computer room 5.
Establish and maintain schedules and records for backups, restores and off site storage 6. Check computer room environmental control ( Cooling system, temperature control, Humidity, etc .
Administration and management of Email systems ( MS Exchange Clustered Environment ) including Anti Spam Software 9. Deploy updates and patches to Micrsoft Infrastructure servers 10.
Submit weekly reports including daily tasks and updates to the direct supervisor
Desired Candidate's Profile
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent education and work experience
2. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer ( MCSE )
3. Minimum 5 years experience with Windows 2000 / 2003 / 2008 server, Microsoft Exchange 2003 / 2007, Microsoft Office Professional and Internet applications preffered
4. Knowledge of current technological developments / trends in areas of expertise is desirable
5. Knowledge of computer site licensing regulations and requirements is desirable
6. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
7. Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines consistently is required
8. Effective oral and written communication skills are highly desirable
9. Problem solving skills to reflect level of responsibility
10. Must maintain and secure sensitive and confidential information
11. Team work and customer force
12. Fluent in speaking and writing in English language
Experience5 - 8 years
EducationBasic - Bachelors in Computer Application
Nationality Any Nationality