1. Possess thorough knowledge of the product, product features and product comparison with competitors. Establish good knowledge of market, and market mechanisms.
2. Coordinate and supervise all sales programs and activities in order to achieve maximum market penetration. 3. Coordinate and supervise all maintenance programs and activities in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
4. Participate in implementing the annual business plans and expense budget for the sales and services effort in the company.
5. Implement the policies, procedures necessary to become recognized for superior customer satisfaction. 6. Assist in preparation of annual and long range forecasts designed to meet Marketing / Sales and Services objectives.
7. Manage the company marketing activities, identify and develop potential new customers, and personally manage existing key customers.
8. Identify / create new business opportunities to generate additional revenue. 9. Keep track of market trends, competitor activities.
10. Prepare the local purchase order & quotation on a regular basis 11. Update each price list regularly. 12. Interact with the Managing Director and Head-Sales for determining the sales goals and planning strategies to achieve the assigned target.
13. Handle Tenders and maintain relationships with the existing clients. 14. Communicate with the management, clients, suppliers and the whole business network through direct meeting, calls, emails and letters / fax.
15. Process incoming orders and handling customer related issues. 16. Analyze competitive product offerings in terms of features and benefits as well as pricing.
17. Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed. 18. Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
19. Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
20. Participate in controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines. Job Details Posted Date : 2020-05-06Job Location : Al Kuwait, KuwaitJob Role : SalesCompany Industry : Mechanical Engineering Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid CareerDegree : Bachelor's degree