Purpose of Job : MEW currently uses two billing systems to serve around 500,000 consumers and is expected to around 1,000,000 in only a few years.
One is IBM mainframe while the other one is SQL based billing system. MEW is intended to improve the legacy systems by implement and integrate with other service & application such as E-
payment, SMS gateway, IVR, Call center, Document Management System, business Workflow, GIS and others. MEW is also intended to replace entirely the existing billing and customer services system that is currently employed in by a billing , customer information CIS and customer relationship management CRM system.
The main object of this job is Plan, execute, integrate between different systems & services and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-
party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The systems integrator will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Responsibility and Duties :
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Work of the feasibility studies for projects in the field of information technology.
2. Development of the TORs and technical specifications for information technology projects.
3. Evaluation the technical offers.
4. Follow-up procedures for contracting and execution of contracts in full its terms.
5. Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
6. Assists in the development and implementation of Information Technology Plan, including goals, priorities and policies relating to information and communications management.
7. Develops and updates guidelines for resource expenditure, project control, data and equipment security, information privacy, internal controls, and contingency plans.
8. Recommends overall strategy for the planning, use and coordination of information processing technology and services including the evaluation of current and proposed systems.
9. Oversees the annual planning process for information systems and ensures that consistency of integrated systems planning is ongoing.
10. Develops and participates in an on-going computer training program for all personnel.
11. Conducts needs analysis, documents requirements and negotiates with vendors for consulting services, hardware, software and training.
12. Direct, plan, and implement policies, objectives, and activities of organization or businesses in order to ensure continuing operations.
13. Analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
14. Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
15. Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disasters.
Experience required :
Experience Minimum 20 Years experience with : -
1. Strong knowledge in Strategic plan for Government Agencies.
2. Experience with Oracle technology.
3. Ability to lead a team for projects including analysis & design.
4. Knowledge of principles and applications of information technology tools, including planning and development of information systems.
5. Trends in computer technology as applied to business and management information systems including characteristics, capabilities and limitations of software, procedures analysis, design, and maintenance requirements.
6. Principles of training and effective instruction
7. Skill in budget analysis and preparation including ability to make cost projections, cost-benefit analyses and monitor expenditures.
8. Troubleshooting software problems and securing appropriate support.
9. Ability to analyze complex problems and make sound decisions and recommendations.
10. Research, understand and apply proposed new technology.
11. Motivate and supervise individuals and elicit cooperation from groups to achieve tasks, fully utilize systems and meet program goals.
12. Effectively learn and apply related policies, procedures and practices affecting information services.
13. Identify needs, ways and means for achieving improvement and efficiency
14. Communicate technical information in non-technical terms.
15. Develop and recommend long term plans and strategies for continued effective use of automated resources.
16. Project Planning and control.
17. Experience in Systems Analysis, Develop and design a solution.
18. Knowledge in System Analysis Methodology.
19. Knowledge in Data & Function Modeling.
20. Experience in develop test scenarios for end users.
21. Strong knowledge of customer accounting and financial systems.
Skills : Education : Qualification :
Equivalent to a bachelor's degree from an accredited four year university or college with major course work in information systems, computer science, business administration or a closely related field.
Preferred Training :