POSITION SUMMARY :
Oversee all food services operations under the general guidance of the Government Food Service Advisor. The DFAC Manager will direct all work and be responsible for performance in each facility (to include subcontractors) to meet the specific performance requirements and standards in the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES : Please list by order of priority and, if possible, provide the percentage of time spent on the activity all should equal 100%.
Requisitioning and Acquisition of Subsistence from Prime Vendors and utilizing the System Total Ordering Ration Electronic Receipt system (STORES) and DSCP.
comply with Chapter 13 of FM 10-23-2, TB MED 530 and all US Department Health and Human Services Food Code standards, and keep records of all food received and stored as required, verifying proper handling and storage procedures are used.
3. Manage subcontractors with food preparation, food serving, cashier operations, cleanliness of the dining areas, serving lines, kitchens, temperature danger zones, dishwashing area and storage areas IAW with PWS and SOPs.
4. Maintain all equipment accountability and serviceability and turn-in and ordering of stockage levels.
5. Ensure that all employees are always in compliance with all established Safety Policies and Regulations.
6. Direct and ensure that HACCP procedures are followed.
7. Performs other duties and assignments as required.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED :
Computer, Cell Phone, Vehicle, MHE, and other office equipment.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT :
Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES :
Must be able to lift / push / pull 50 lbs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Education / Certifications : One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
Must maintain a current Serve-Safe certification certificate (Within 4 years).
Military food service experience in the grade of Sergeant First Class (E-7) or above within the past eight (8) years, one (1) year must have been served as a manager or assistant manager.
Should be knowledgeable in AFMID, STORES, inventory control. HACCP, FM-10-23-2, DA Pam.30-22, AR. 30-22, TB MED 530, AR 40-
25, AR 30-21, and U.S Department of Health and Human Services Food Code standards. Thorough understanding of quality customer food service and preparation of nutritional meals.
Must be able to work under pressure. Service oriented.