TASK DESCRIPTION : The incumbent will support the Kuwait Air Force (KAF) at Ahmed Al Jaber Airbase, Kuwait. Responsible for maintaining the Tool Control / IMRL Program in accordance with the Kuwait Aviation Maintenance Program 4790.2 Series procedures.
TASK REQUIREMENTS :
4. Orders new tools and equipment as required under the KAF 4790 Tool Control Program through the KAF Supply system.
MINIMUM PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Working knowledge of tools and their uses.
2. High School Diploma is required.
3. Must be able to use and operate personal computers with database and spreadsheet software, accurately input data and be capable of operating in an automated supply environment.
4. U.S. Government or Contractor Tool Attendant experience is preferred but not required.
5. No security clearance required.