Creates lesson plans, assessments, administers praise and constructive criticism, instructs students on subjects such as language arts, math, creative arts, social science etc and creates a well-rounded, comprehensive instructional program.
1. Plan, conduct, and assess activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, investigate, and develop their learning in a dynamic environment.
2. Develop, create, and adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
3. Meet course and school-wide student performance goals. 4. Create interactive, dynamic lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year according to the pacing of the lessons delivered.
5. Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans. 6. Implement the school’s curriculum in a manner that reflects the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
7. Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures. 8. Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
9. Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
10. Establish clear objectives for all lessons and communicate those objectives to students. 11. Confer with parents or guardians, teachers and administrators in order to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
12. Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by preschool policies and administrative regulations (including but not limited to report cards, class room observations etc.
13. Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
14. Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
15. Prepare for assigned classes, and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors. 16. Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
17. Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
18. Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
19. Plan and supervise class projects, field trips and guide students in learning from those activities. 20. Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
21. Supervise, evaluate, and plan assignments for teacher assistants. 22. Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
23. Performs other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned by the academic coordinator. Job Details Posted Date : 2020-02-06Job Location : Al Kuwait, KuwaitJob Role : Teaching and AcademicsCompany Industry : Primary, Prep, & Secondary School Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid CareerDegree : Bachelor's degree