1) Ophthalmology has as competent experience in dealing with all patients. 2) Ophthalmology is responsible to utilize all department and Skills for the sake of best medical services.
3) Responsible to provide the highest quality of service to the patients under his / her care within the resources provided by the program.
4) Responsible to investigates, diagnoses and treats medically and / or surgically all patients referred to him / her with conditions problems appropriate to his specialty and will determine the need for clinical investigations and physiological testing appropriate to making his diagnosis, and will undertake the management of the patient's condition, with appropriate follow up.
5) The will undertake interventional procedures, as part of the patients' treatment and / or to reach a diagnosis, where appropriate, in line with his delineated clinical privileges.
6) Participates in teaching programs in the Department and its sections, regular seminars, promotes clinical investigative work.
7) Maintain the highest professional standard of documentation in line with policies and procedures and internationally accepted standards.
Job Details Posted Date : 2020-03-08Job Location : Hawali, KuwaitJob Role : Medical, Healthcare, and NursingCompany Industry : Medical Hospital Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid CareerDegree : Bachelor's degree