1. Conduct special studies and tests to determine cause, type, extent and rate of corrosion in equipment. 2. Conduct metallurgical studies and investigations to determine causes and types of metal failure including stress corrosion cracking, mechanical and thermal fatigue, tensile and impact failures, stress rupture, brittle fracture, hydrogen damage due to physical and constitutional changes, cavitation’s and other causes.
3. Prepare reports with recommendations for preventing corrosion and metal deterioration by means of material selection and by means of protective coatings, fibre-glassing, inhibitors, anti-foulants etc.
and follows up and monitors action of others in implementing approved recommendations. 4. Analyze data on metals and makes recommendations where alternative metals can be substituted with advantage.
5. Estimate service life of equipment based on corrosion rates as needed. 6. Imparts orientation / training to fresh engineers and technicians.
7. Work within the team as Marketing-Sales Engineer 8. Possess thorough knowledge of the product, product features and product comparison with competitors.
Establish good knowledge of market, and market mechanisms. 9. Coordinate and supervise all sales programs and activities related to surface protection and coating in order to achieve maximum market penetration.
10. Coordinate and supervise all maintenance programs and activities in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. 11.
Participate in implementing the annual business plans and expense budget for the sales and services effort in the company.
12. Implement the policies, procedures necessary to become recognized for superior customer satisfaction. 13. Manage the company marketing activities, identify and develop potential new customers, and personally manage existing key customers.
14. Identify / create new business opportunities to generate additional revenue. 15. Keep track of market trends, competitor activities.
16. Prepare the local purchase order & quotation on a regular basis 17. Update each price list regularly. 18. Interact with the senior management for determining the sales goals and planning strategies to achieve the assigned target.
19. Handle Tenders and maintain relationships with the existing clients. 20. Communicate with the management, clients, suppliers and the whole business network through direct meeting, calls, emails and letters / fax.
21. Process incoming orders and handling customer related issues. 22. Analyze competitive product offerings in terms of features and benefits as well as pricing.
23. Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed. 24. Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
25. Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
26. Participate in controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines. 27. Oversee and manage all spray operations 28. Attend industry conferences and expos to build market presence and brand recognition 29.
Prepare Business offers, strategies, quotes and follow up with clients. 30. Training will be provided for you to develop and become a product specialist enabling you to become the industry expert in your region 31.
Work with our internal team including estimators and engineering to develop solutions for our clients 32. Lead and manage teams, and nurture a positive, creative, problem-solving environment Job Details Posted Date : 2020-05-06Job Location : Al Kuwait, KuwaitJob Role : EngineeringCompany Industry : Mechanical Engineering Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid CareerDegree : Bachelor's degree