Managerial & Organizational 1. In coordination with ASM & NSMs develop and implement short and medium term sales plans that Delivers Company agreed objectives & targets 2.
Organize the department unit and build capable and effective sales organization that is applicable to the assigned territory & channel.
3. Communicate and train the team to effectively and successfully implement the brands or department business plan 4. Motivate all stake holders and develop required competencies to effectively and actively work to achieve the objectives 5.
Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews of business with the sales team & management, report deviation and take corrective action if needed.
6. Actively ensure that sales teams possess acceptable levels of product knowledge and skills to achieve planned objectives.
7. Submit monthly & daily reports of all spending activities Operational : 1. Achieve IMS, distribution and visibility objectives and targets as per approved KPIs.
2. Sales targets & objectives allocation by brand & salesman. Monitor and track IMS performance, objectives achievement & activities implementation by Channel, take corrective actions if needed.
3. Implement and follow up on Sales operational system (SOPS) that includes CRC, DSR & hand held devices for all functions.
4. Ensure proper routes (Journey cycles) by salesman & respective merchandisers. Routes update should be on quarterly basis.
5. Achieve & implement display standards required by agency by channel. 100% Visibility agreements implementation. 6. Implement pricing as per agreed pricing Strategy by SKU by channel.
7. Ensure effective use and management of POSM according to agreed guidelines and follow up tracking tools implementation.
Ensure updated records availability on market placement. 8. Ensure implementing FIFO & proper stock levels by channel to avoid expiry and market return.
9. Continuous trade visits to ensure that all set routes & display standards are implemented. No out of stock situation is acceptable at any point of time.
10. Execute new product launch programs by channel in coordination with BUM & NSM. 11. Assist in all trade agreements negotiation with key accounts.
Ensure proper documentation and filing. 12. Ensure that any agreement signed is properly communicated to all concerned departments (Sales, Marketing & Finance), updated filing should be always available at branch level.
13. Create a retail audit cultures among the team wherever and whenever applicable 14. Use Retail Audit Data and prepare action plans to reverse negative trends.
15. Develop and publish Key Performance Indicators to all direct reports. 16. Assist in preparing monthly & quarterly business reviews.
17. Submit regular reports to management as per circulated rules of engagements and reporting tools Financial : 1. Manage and control all spending activities related to trade and marketing activities to be in line with pre-approved budget.
2. Manage receivables and trade inventory as per KPIs 3. Follow up, review and raise credit notes pertaining to relevant appropriate and approved spending.
4. Conduct minimum four account confirmation by salesman per annum. Cultural : 1. Respect, implement and communicate company bylaws, policies and procedures 2.
Effectively communicate and implement group, Vision, Mission, Strategy, Values and Culture. 3. Develop succession planning 4.
Maintain professional and productive business relationship with all suppliers and clients. Job Details Posted Date : 2020-03-03Job Location : Hawali, KuwaitJob Role : SalesCompany Industry : Distribution & Logistics Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid CareerDegree : Bachelor's degree