General Responsibilities : As an integral part of the support system within the Superintendent’s office, the executive assistant performs many tasks that help offices run smoothly.
planning and scheduling appointments; translating office communications, and managing correspondence. Specific Responsibilities : 1.
Act as the first point of contact 2. Manage travel and logistics details for Superintendent 3. Prepare event briefing materials for the Superintendent 4.
Responsible for preparing correspondence and materials independently or from oral instructions; maintain all confidential and administrative files and records.
5. Assist in projects of district-wide nature, sometimes requiring independent analysis and organization of a wide variety of materials, i.
e. budget preparation. 6. Coordinate attendance of participants by managing complex schedules 7. Collect and distribute materials.
8. Take and record minutes of the meetings (as requested by Superintendent) 9. Make appointments and maintain a calendar of events.
10. Manage office budgets and prepare budget addition requests 11. Process expenses and generate and manage correspondence 12.
Screen telephone calls to the Superintendent 13. Act as liaison between school sections to facilitate communication 14. Responsible for updating the Northwest Administrative Policy & Procedures Manuals and the distribution of updates to statutes, regulations, policies, and procedures as they relate to the school community.
15. Perform assigned data entry. 16. Prepare purchase orders, requisitions, and requests for payment on behalf of the Superintendent.
Maintain and monitor the Superintendent’s office budget. 17. Provide project support by managing research activities 18.
Maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment 19. Assist in the release of public information. 20. Expedite procurement of office supplies.
21. Perform or delegate activities as requested by the Superintendent or designee. 22. Assist in the selection, training, and supervision of clerical staff.
23. Assist in matters regarding personnel including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, record-keeping, and selection staff.
24. Review, develop and maintain the school’s hiring policies and procedures. 25. Translate documents received into the Superintendent’s office (Arabic / English) as needed or requested by the Superintendent.
26. Maintain / manage all Ministry Circulars (log, translate, disseminate, file, etc.) 27. Maintain the Superintendent’s files up-
to-date. 28. Maintain staff files in the Superintendent’s office up-to-date with CV, observations, appraisals, reprimand, accolades, etc.
29. Manage / maintain accreditation files. 30. Manage / maintain Ministry visit logs and follow up on issues / concerns in collaboration with the Superintendent.
31. Maintain the confidentiality of students, staff, school business, materials, and information. 32. Maintain the academic complaint log and follow-
up with principals to resolve issues / concerns as needed or directed by the Superintendent. 33. Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the Superintendent Job Details Posted Date : 2019-
Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; South Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; YemenDegree : Bachelor's degree