COMMERCIAL OFFICER JOB DECRIPTION (BROAD WORK FLOW) This is a broad workflow in which specified category, project to cater, or client details are not provided, but to use only as a basis of the standard work being executed by a Commercial Officer.
1. Take instructions from superiors ensuring best practice procedures are maintained. 2. All instructed assignments, projects to close, contracts to deliver should be provided to the superiors for rechecking, updating, and / or confirmation.
3. Maintain all files, whether soft or hard copies up to date and in organize fashion. 4. Communicate with the company’s principals in accordance with the company policy in which how, shall be shared with you by the superiors.
5. Communicate with the company’s clients professionally either personally, e-mail, phone, and / or fax. 6. Maintain and develop a computerized customer, prospect, and principal database on the company’s central server.
7. Carry out market research, competitor, and / or customer surveys. 8. Prepare costing, cash flow and offers to the client every time a specific project and / or tender is presented.
9. Cater client’s requirement or requests in a timely manner. 10. Prepare offer result summary on every tender and / or offer submitted to the clients.
11. Prepare client’s invoices, packing list, and delivery notes. 12. Develop relevant knowledge and skills through continuous reading and information gathering from applicable resources such as the internet.
Job Details Posted Date : 2020-02-13Job Location : Al Kuwait, KuwaitJob Role : AdministrationCompany Industry : Healthcare, other Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid CareerGender : FemaleNationality : PhilippinesDegree : Bachelor's degree