Process Improvement & Development Manager under the BMI will have the responsibility on designing, developing, overseeing, monitoring and evaluating the systems and processes that help the organization effectively find and keep customers, run an efficient and profitable operation, and differentiate in competitive organizations.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities (TDR) Below is a list of material responsibilities and essential duties which must be completed to achieve the objectives of this position.
1. Manage process team in identifying, verifying, analysing and implementing process improvement and process re-engineering opportunities.
2. Provide technical and analytical support for process improvement initiatives. 3. Develop process analysis and re-engineering to improve efficiency lower costs and improve product quality.
4. Monitor the design and implementation of new / improved process models and organizational structures. 5. Train and guide resources in process improvement techniques.
6. Manage and lead process team to achieve desired results. 7. Assist in development of new process capabilities. 8. Perform process development analytics and measure to ensure milestones are met and deliverables achieved.
9. Coordinate with various teams to analyse the process improvement. 10. Review business objectives, analyse current performance, set short and long terms KPI’s targets, review targets with the team.
Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; YemenDegree : Bachelor's degree