1. Provides comprehensive level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations. 2. Provides high level of administrative and clerical support to the unit or function.
3. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the unit or function. 4. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
5. Follows the college rules and regulations 6. Assist the unit in accreditations coordination and follow-up. 7. Support the unit in annual report coordination and compliance where necessary in English and Arabic.
8. Support the unit in audits coordination and corrective action follow-up. 9. Support the unit in review and submission of Auspice follow-up reports to PUC.
10. Collect and prepare background documents for various tasks. 11. Undertake other duties as required by the Assistant to the President for Institutional Relations.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY : To ensure that duties are carried out to a satisfactory standard. DIRECTION / SUPERVISION RECEIVED : The position operates with direction and support from the Assistant to the President for Institutional Relations.
Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; YemenDegree : Bachelor's degree