We are looking for Marketing and Loyalty Programs Manager who will be responsible to perform a range of activities such as conducting market research, launching new services along with meeting Operations department requirements in an efficient and practical manner.
You are responsible to develop and implement a consistent and integrated marketing and social media strategy for KGL PTS in order to meet established targets.
Brand image creation and maintenance are also key responsibilities of the position. RESPONSIBILITIES1. Contribute to the development of an overall marketing strategy that is consistent with the organization’s overall mission, vision, and long-
term objectives, in collaboration with management.2. Drive marketing strategy to achieve business goals (e.g. set goals, define positioning, etc.
3. Develop and implement a Loyalty Program, building partnerships with other entities to assure a effective customer value proposition.
4. Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritize strategies and campaigns for KGL PTS Operations.5. Devise near and long-
term strategies to grow and generate demand for all KGL PTS Operations.6. Drive actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy (e.
adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.8. Co-develop high impact local campaigns through innovative channels the with city teams9.
Educate local teams on marketing strategy, campaign briefs and reports.10. Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including content ideation, and implementation schedules.
11. Collect, format and analyse marketing KPIs to measure campaign performance.12. Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
13. Monitor, analyse, and evaluate product performance through customer feedback on social media and reports to management to help generate new product ideas, identify product / service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs, and liaise with other areas of the organization to implement these changes.
14. Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
15. Conduct market research and analyse competitor activities and strategy; prepare reports, and make recommendations to management to ensure market leadership.
16. Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media and allocate internal and external resources. 17. Manage ongoing relationship with external vendors and agencies (printers, event organizers, graphic designer, advertising agencies and media outlets) 18.
Ensure that marketing strategies and activities are integrated with business and along with overall objectives. 19. Contribute to the development of revenue and maintain positive and constructive working relationships within the organization.
20. To undertake other reasonable tasks requested by the Management. Languages