Under the supervision of the PP&C Supervisor, performs a wide variety of administrative and coordination duties related to all aspects of materiel readiness reporting.
The Production Control Lead is responsible for submitting various reports, must be detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
and maintain and enhance existing databases. MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES : 1. Provide oversight of personnel engaged in Production Control functions.
2. Managing datasets required for data processing including uploading new data and submitting changes and updates to data systems through batch or manual processes.
3. Ensuring error-free execution of data maintenance processes and projects according to user requirements.
4. Matching and merging records to eliminate duplication and link records across multiple systems.
5. Creating reports and data extracts to support the data maintenance process.
6. Adhering to data standards, policies, processes and procedures.
7. Analyzing datasets to uncover data anomalies or quality issues.
8. Communicating data maintenance or quality status and issues.
9. Serving as subject matter advisor regarding data.
10. Follow data execution project plans and timing, producing deliverables on-time and to specification.
11. Conduct cross-checks of data for deliverables ensuring that all data is reviewed before delivery.
12. Adhere to organizational policies regarding privacy, data retention, data transfer and access.
13. Participates in and drives continued process and quality improvements.
14. Manage repetitive data processing tasks with accuracy and efficiency. 16. Performs other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED : Office computer, printers and copy machine and other general office equipment . WORKING ENVIRONMENT : Work is generally conducted in an office environment.
However, duties may involve the conduct of work in the out-of-doors area with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions.
Work may require working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents.
Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required is certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published Company work rules. PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES : Work may require light lifting, stooping, climbing, standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS : Education / Certifications : One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
High School Diploma or equivalent. SAMS-1 / 2E or GCSS-A Certification. Experience : 2 years of experience in logistics automation and (SAMS1 / 2E or GCSS-A) Operation. Skills :
SUPERVISORY / BUDGET RESPONSIBILITIES : None.
MaintenanceClearance Level required at Start Date : NACI
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Full-timeWe are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual.
This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace.
Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
EOE / Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.