1. Provide office support to Head of Retail. 2. Typing up documents, reports and presentations for Head of Retail. 3. Maintain the retail filing system.
4. Taking calls and maintaining the furniture collection diaries and logistics planning. 5. Carry out specific Retail projects as requested by and headed up by Head of Retail.
6. Point of contact for shop staff and volunteers 7. Reviewing weekly the H&S audits and booking work plans for works. 8.
Gift aid administration. 9. Liaison with suppliers and shop staff and volunteers 10. Ensure all the Retail admin is updated as per requirement and filed correctly.
11. Ensure that all customer calls are answered and actioned within the logistic planner and diaries; engage with drivers to ensure awareness of routes and jobs.
12. Participate on training sessions as required. 13. Review weekly income reports and gift aid documentation; keep all data up to date.
14. Weekly reporting of H&S works required with diary planning to ensure priorities are actioned. 15. Logistic planning review of van routes and trackers and feedback overview of activity.
Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; YemenDegree : Bachelor's degree