TASK DESCRIPTION : The Kuwait Air Force (KAF) Warehouse specialist task will support the KAF F / A-18 program by performing a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan.
The warehouse specialist will also perform inventory control and stocking AAJB warehouses.
TASK REQUIREMENTS :
Verifying that shipments are accurately filled by comparing items and quantities of product gathered for shipment against documents.
Ensuring that shipments are properly packaged, identified with shipping information, and loaded into transporting vehicles.
Prepare and keep records of product shipped. Verify the correctness of incoming shipments by comparing items and quantities unloaded against bills of lading, invoices, manifests, storage receipts, or other records.
Ensure all non-conforming product is identified, reported to the warehouse coordinator and properly dispositioned. Properly identify for routing for final disposition.
storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods. Rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage.
Removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment. Operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
MINIMUM PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS :
1. A minimum of 5 years experience supporting supply warehouse operations.
2. Working knowledge of the Supply Warehouse Systems.
3. Posses the ability to understand and read supply documents.
4. Must be able to use scanners, computers with database / spreadsheet software, to accurately input data, and be capable of operating in an automated environment.
5. Prior Navy / Marine supply experience desired.
5. Security clearance required