Install auto accessories on customer vehicles ensuring highest customer satisfaction.Job Responsibilities
1. Receive job card with basic instructions of work from Master Technician.
2. Examine vehicle, assesses work and perform additional diagnosis if necessary.
3. Perform difficult repair work and re-install assemblies after ensuring correct functioning. Report to Master Technician in case of mal functioning of fitted accessories.
4. Determine new accessories or machining operations needs and initiates through Master Technician.
5. Install accessories on vehicles and conduct initial test and ensure proper functioning.
6. Report time slip hours to Master Technician for productivity tracking.
7. Ensure use all protective equipments / materials such as paper mats, staring wheel covers, fender covers, seat covers, hand tools and gauges, portable and stationery equipment etc.
and maintain cleanliness of tools, equipment and work area.
8. Report on replaced or removed customer vehicle accessories or parts in a separate packing to the Master Technician and ensure highlighting this in the job card.
9. Ensure compliance to 5S standards specified by MNSS Parts.
10. Identify areas for improvement and recommend kaizen ideas or suggestions to Master Technician.
11. Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
12. Perform other duties as requested by management.
Education - PrimaryDiploma (12th Standard + 2 or 3 years Diploma)Experience - Primary1Education - AlternateVocational CertificateExperience - Alternate3CPC ExperienceNALingusitic AbilitiesEnglishTechno-Functional CompetenciesB-Products and ServicesB-Document Archival, Security and ManagementB-E SynergyB-Electronic Parts CatalogueB-Policies and ProceduresS-EngineS-Mechanical (Periodic Maintenance and General Repair)S-Power Train / ChassisBehavioral Competencies5 - Customer Orientation5 - Achievement Orientation5 - Impact and Influence5 - Execution Excellence5 - Personal Effectiveness5 - Problem SolvingCertificationsFooterThe information contained in this Job profile is the property of Al- Sayer Group.
It must not be copied or used for commercial or other purposes without prior written consent of the Management of Al-Sayer Group.