Supervises the branch sales operations in order to achieve set targets ensuring highest customer satisfaction. Job resposibilities : Operational : 1.
Assign targets to the sales staff and monitor performance against set targets. 2. Develop and update customer database, identify and interact with Key Account Customers through email, personal visit, contact etc.
4. Review escalated customer complaints on VOC and coordinate with central Customer Relations team to resolve complaints / suggestions.
5. Maintain targeted Customer satisfaction levels Net Promoter Score. 6. Monitor branch inventory accuracy, stock order utilization, stock value, service rate as per Toyota Customer Satisfaction Standards, take corrective actions in case of variances and submit fulfil report with recommendations to Senior Manager for further action.
7. Ensure replenishment of stocks to achieve maximum inventory position. 8. Conduct Phasing- in of the parts on daily basis and Phasing out of the parts on monthly basis to ascertain availability of stocks.
9. Monitor daily arrival of schedule of parts for time and quantity, approve placement of Air / Sea orders for the non-available parts.
10. Ensure updating of Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for parts on Inventory Management System (IMS) for the information of branches and service centers.
11. Approve replacement of parts and discount over and above the set limit for the sale of damaged parts or for bulk orders.
12. Update Branch Sales Operation Checklist and submit to Senior Manager on a monthly basis for review and further action.
13. Maintain facilities as per set standards and ensure branch legal documents are displayed as per the country’s laws and regulations.
14. Create loss of sales in system and liaise with Inventory to provide feedback regarding the non-available parts to be forecasted.
15. Maintain the Accessories shelf and display appropriate accessories for the customers in the customer area. 16. Identify areas for improvement and recommend kaizen ideas or suggestions to Manager.
17. Ensure arranging transportation for all the branch staff.
2. Check employee attendance and report absence and attendance exceptions, prepare annual leave plan for employees and overtime sheets on SAP HCM for management approval.
3. Explain and advise staff on Group policy and quality standards and ensure adherence to health and safety standards. 4.
Provide on the job training and coaching to staff and provide information and necessary material to staff to carry out the jobs.
5. Receive grievances raised by subordinates and promptly escalate such grievances to management. Job Details Posted Date : 2020-03-25Job Location : Al Kuwait, KuwaitJob Role : SalesCompany Industry : Automotive Dealership & Distributor Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid CareerGender : MaleDegree : Bachelor's degree