1. Familiar with overseas recruitment. 2. Collecting CVs, Filtering and interviewing potential candidates. 3. Knowledge with Kuwait labor law.
4. Solves Staffs problems and conflicts. 5. Follow up staff attendance. 6. Evaluation of Employees. 7. Apply company policy on all employees.
8. Familiar with all residency, visas, resignation, termination, leaves and indemnities rules. 9. Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
10. Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives. 11. Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
12. Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc). 13. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
14. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc). Job Details Posted Date : 2019-
Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; YemenDegree : Bachelor's degree