The Purchasing Coordinator works within the Retail Department and is responsible for the integrity of our purchasing & inventory system and companywide communications regarding changes to the system.
The Purchasing Coordinator works closely with the Purchasing Manager & Warehouse personnel. Goals of position : 1. Contribute to the integrity of company purchases through verification and maintenance of all required purchasing documents;
contracts, vendor set up, etc. 2. Ensure that purchased materials are utilized properly through effective communication regarding inventory items;
3. Maintain the database such that all users are informed of item status and reporting tools can be used at maximum utility;
inventory trace, adjustments, ongoing maintenance 4. Expand band width of Purchasing Team through added vendor vetting and obtaining samples as directed;
Duties : 1. Analyze stock levels in the stores and replenish by creating Purchase Orders to avoid out of stock situation;
2. Update Purchase Orders with current delivery information; 3. Resolve receiving error issues in database to avoid duplication of Purchase Orders;
4. Perform item master maintenance transaction in all appropriate databases and systems; 5. Coordinate Product Change Notification Process;
6. Develop relationships with suppliers to resolve delivery and quality concerns 7. Assist Purchasing Manager with projects as needed.
8. Provide non-inventory purchasing support including following established guidelines and procedures for non-inventory purchases and maintain preferred vendor list;
Job Details Posted Date : 2020-02-20Job Location : Al Kuwait, KuwaitJob Role : Purchasing and ProcurementCompany Industry : Other Business Support Services Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid CareerDegree : Bachelor's degree