and inspect body armor plates for integrity.
Essential Job Functions : ( not limited to duties as described performs related duties as requested)
Supervise a small team of personnel in Kuwait to conduct non-destructive testing of body armor plates. Setup and initialize Armor Inspection System.
Diagnose performance issues and make repairs. Operate system. Unpacking and packing body armor plates. Making minor cosmetic repairs to body armor plates.
Supervise technicians. Organize and manage mission. Develop and submit reports.
Level of Supervision : Works unsupervised in a reliable manner to complete all tasks within schedule and quality standards.
Required Education & Experience :
HS Graduate or GED
Contractor Personnel shall demonstrate the following :
1) Leadership experience performing in a supervisory or team lead position within the past 5 years.
2) Ability to read and utilize mechanical drawings and manuals.
3) At least 3 years of previous experience, within the last 5 years, performing general electrical control and electronic troubleshooting, and circuit-
level troubleshooting and system-level control wiring troubleshooting.
4) At least 3 years of previous experience, within the last 5 years, with Microsoft Windows 7 or 10 operating systems, including the use of basic Microsoft Operating Systems commands.
5) Familiarity with Microsoft Excel to view database tables.
6) Possession of a U.S. Government Secret clearance.
License & Certifications :
NDTE Team Lead / Technician shall take and pass :
1) The Armor Inspection System (AIS) Manufacturer’s exam and
2) A basic electronics exam to demonstrate proficiency.
An exam grade of 75% or higher is required to pass both exams.
Knowledge & Skills :
Prior experience with NDTE program a plus.
Physical Demands / Working Environment :
This is a physically demanding job. Constant lifting and moving body armor plates. Frequently moving 25 or more pounds.
Potential to travel 25% of the time with occasional OCONUS deployments.
Security Clearance : Secret