1.Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of all accounting data of the company. 2. Responsible for managing the accounting, inventory logistic, information technology, legal departments and its functions and staff.
3. Provide assistance to the Controller when required to research and develop information necessary for financial feasibility studies and execute for proposed new programs, changes in operations and major expenditures for the company.
4. Provide assistance to the Controller to develop financial feasibility studies and pro-format for the purpose of reviewing proposed new programs, changes in operations or major capital purchases for the company.
5. Supervise all areas of accounts payable and payroll to ensure correct and timely payment to vendors and employees. 6.
Supervise and maintain records for capital assets, and depreciation, contracts, leases, receivables payables, revenues and expenses.
7. Measure and evaluate actual performance against important standards in order to help departmental and / or divisional managers in controlling operations and accomplishing the operational plan.
This function includes : · Compile and interpret departmental costs and statistics. · Continuing audit of all accounts and records.
9. Maintain the company’s financial statements and accounting records according to the generally accepted accounting procedures.
10. Provide assistance to the Controller in conducting operational reviews to determine proper internal controls are in place for the safekeeping of all company’s assets.
11. Responsible for working with the Controller and departments to develop the company’s annual operating and capital budgets.
12. Provide assistance to the Controller to prepare financial analysis, both monthly and as requested, of the operations of the hospital for company and, providing highlights with explanations of the major positive and negative variances to the budget.
13 Responsible to successfully communicate with management, physicians, government agencies as well as employees, vendors.
14. Communicates internally and externally as required to carry out the duties of the job and the functions of the Accounts Department.
15. Participates in departmental and / or division’s committee meetings as required. 16. Maintain complete confidentially of the company business.
17. Provide support to the Controller as requested. 18. Perform other duties as assigned by the Financial Controller. Job Details Posted Date : 2020-06-04Job Location : Al Kuwait, KuwaitJob Role : Accounting and AuditingCompany Industry : Architecture Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid CareerDegree : Bachelor's degree