Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
Skills : Should have Design Experience civil / Structural.
Qualification-BE in Mechanical Engineering.
Description : 1.Develop cost-effective design layouts based on construction specifications and requirements.
2. Adhere to established design guidelines and procedures.
3. Analyze design issues and recommend corrective actions.
4. Perform civil design analysis and calculations according to project requirements.
5. Determine construction cost and material estimates based on civil designs.
6. Perform field surveys and investigations to prepare engineering drawings.
7. Review project plan and determine the design feasibilities and constraints.
8. Use latest software and technologies to develop effective designs.
9. Maintain accurate design files for reference purposes.
10. Consider health, safety and environmental requirements when developing civil designs.
11. Manage design projects within allotted timelines and budgets.
12. Perform design changes and improvements according to changing project demands.
13. Stay abreast with latest developments with civil design fields.
14. Ensure compliance with ISO quality requirements.
15. Provide assistance to design and construction teams