Engineer Estimation (Civil / Mechanical)
Minimum BE / B. Tech or Masters in Engineering Minimum Min 10 years of experience in a similar role with Oil & Gas construction company.
Department / Function : TENDERING
Salary Range & Benefits - We have budget between SAR 15000 / - to SAR 17500 / - + Benefits (based on the interview performance)
City of Placement - KSA and Kuwait
Job Purpose :
To quantify drawings and assist in cost estimation. The objective of an estimation engineer is to estimate the value of project being tendered as a part of the business development.
Primary duties and responsibilities :
1. Estimation of the quantities for tender and verify bill of quantity.
2. Preliminary costing and pricing. Responsible for costing & estimations, obtaining subcontract prices & supplier prices by floating sub-
contractor enquiries and supplier enquiries.
3. Assist in processing of service requests from projects.
4. Floating enquiries to vendors and service providers.
5. Preparation of service orders & checklist of documents to be prepared for the submission of the bid.
6. Responsible for processing and forwarding enquiries in a timely manner for materials, equipment s and subcontract proposals.
7. Attending weekly Department meetings.
8. Attend pre-tender meetings and site visits as directed.
9. Keeping record of quantities and estimation.
10. Prepare and finalize the tender / bid documents and make timely submittal in full compliance as per tender requirements.
11. Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) :
Technical Competencies :