SAIC has a contingent opportunity for an IT Systems Engineer. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The IT Systems Engineer will :
1. Provide support for the administration of Microsoft (MS) Server-based systems to include, but not limited to, communications applications, IA server and client software systems, electronic mail, printing services, software license administration, file sharing and storage services, backup services, and other related systems.
2. Work in concert with network engineering and infrastructure technical support activities to correct issues with ISs at multiple locations within the CENTCOM AOR.
Task / Requirements :
1. Provide operational support and server administration involving the performance of component server and workstation connections, configuration, integration, and testing.
2. The operational support requires proficiency and experience with the following technology areas and systems :
1. a. IP Port Security
2. b. VLAN Membership Policy Server (VMPS)
3. c. IP Networking
4. d. Microsoft Active Directory
5. e. Data Storage
6. f. Network Appliance Data Storage Filers
7. g. Near Store Appliance
8. h. SnapMirror, SnapRestore, SnapManager for Exchange
9. i. Virtual File Manager Must meet IAT Level III compliance per DoDD 8140.01 & DoD 8570.01-m certification (currently CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP or Associate, GCED, or GCIH) plus computing environment certification.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT :
Required to perform a minimum of 50 hours work- weeks. The average workday may be 10 hours and those 10 hours must include the Government location core hours of operation.
SAIC Overview : SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets.
SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects.
SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.
com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M / F / Vet / Disability
Job Posting : Jun 24, 2018, 6 : 59 : 15 PM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess : Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain : Secret
Potential for Teleworking : No
Travel : Yes, 25% of the time