TASK DESCRIPTION : This position is located in the Kuwait Air Force (KAF) Organizational Level Maintenance Activity at Ahmed Al-
Jaber Air Base to provide contract maintenance services relating to the installation, operation, maintenance, modification and repair of the F / A-18 weapons system.
TASK REQUIREMENT :
1.Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, trouble shooting, structural repairs and inspections on F / A-18 airframes, sub-
assemblies and components.
2.Metal and composite repair, internal fuel cell sealing, fastener installation and repair and the removal, installation and rigging of flight control surfaces.
3.Perform corrosion inspections and treatment.
4.Cross train as a hydraulic technician in an integrated airframes work center.
5.Support on-the-job training and cross training of KAF personnel.
1. Have completed an F / A-18 Fleet Replacement Aviation Maintenance Program Airframes Course.
2. Have completed a Corrosion Control Course.
3. Have Composite Repair experience.
4. Have a minimum of four years experience of hydraulic / flight control systems on F / A-18 aircraft.
5. Proficient with Visual Information Display System / Maintenance Action Form document and all applicable technical publications.
6. Have a minimum of one year F / A-18 Plane Captain experience.
7. No security clearance required.